In general use, “Herbs” are any plants used for food, flavoring, medicine, or fragrances for their savory or aromatic properties. Culinary use typically distinguishes herbs from spices. Herbs have a variety of uses including culinary, medicinal, and in some cases, spiritual. General usage of the term "herb" differs between culinary herbs and medicinal herbs. In medicinal or spiritual use any of the parts of the plant might be considered "herbs", including leaves, roots, flowers, seeds, root bark and inner bark.
We are the only commercial scale herbs grower in Sri Lanka. “HARITHA PLANT” Nursery has been collecting, propagating and selling organically grown herbs and all kind of vegetables since year 2003.
We are specialized in:
- Selling Herbal Plants (34 varieties)
- Selling Lettuce Plants(10 varieties)
- Selling Organically grown Vegetable Plants
- Selling Fresh Lettuce and Herbs
PRODUCTS AVAILABLE FOR SALE
1. All varieties of plants mentioned in the website (Herbs, Lettuce and vegetables)
2. FRESH SALAD (MIXED LETTUCE) 1kg PACKET (THREE VARIETIES) WITH FRESH HERBS - 100g PACKET(TWO VARIETIES) FOR Rs. 500.00
3. FRESH SALAD (MIXED LETTUCE) 2kg PACKET (SIX VARIETIES) WITH FRESH HERBS - 200g PACKET(FOUR VARIETIES) FOR Rs. 1000.00
(Delivery free for 10 Nos. of packs within Colombo on Fridays - Order should place and confirm on or before Wednesday)